What is Beard Oil and how do you use it?
What is Beard Oil?
So, you hear everyone go on about beard oil but why do barbers suggest you use it? Beard oil is an essential component to get that luscious beard you have been dreaming of! If you use beard oil as a part of your daily routine it ensures that your facial hair is getting all the goodness it needs to grow thick and healthy.
Our Beard Oil is rich in argan, almond and coconut oils to condition dry, brittle hair. Using it daily will reduce protein loss for long-term beard health whilst keeping skin nourished and soft.
How do you apply?
- The best time to apply is after a hot shower when your hairs are cleanest and softest; this is when they will most easily absorb the oils.
- Dry your beard completely before applying any oil. Water will stop our beard oil doing its job!
- Place 2 to 3 drops of oil in your palms. This doesn’t sound like a lot but believe us a little goes a long way!
- Distribute the oil evenly over your palms and fingers.
- Brush your palms along the sides of your beard and then the front.
- After bring both hands through the bottom.
- Don’t forget about that tache, use your fingertips to coat the hairs on your moustache.
- Then grab a comb and brush your bear into place!