NEED A REVAMP OF YOUR BARBER SHOP? TAKE SOME INSPIRATION HERE
Brass piping details are utilised throughout the space, across windows, walls and the ceiling, referencing the industrial design of the Victorian era.
2. Blades Barbershop by PARKA, Quebec City – Canada
The concept of mixing old-school and new-school is translated by the experience offered. The authentic chairs and traditional barber pole are enhanced by a rich, unique and modern setting.
3. A.S. Barbershop by Felipe Hess, São Paulo – Brazil
The same squared tiles on the inside turns into dimension unit, characterising the whole project. It makes the bar counter, the spacing between work stations, mirrors, wall niches, even the ceiling lights are modelled inside the grid that structure the space.
4. Cut Throat Kitchen by Tank, Amsterdam – Netherlands
In the very heart of Amsterdam, the Cut Throat brand stays ahead of the game, by introducing a hospitality component and a Cut Throat kitchen to the existing barbershop, thus making it the ultimate place to hang out for both guys and girls.
5. Black Beard Barbershop by B&V Studio, Moscow – Russia
The main idea of design is brutal man interior, so contrasting with glamorous cafe and minimalistic offices in the greatest business centre in Russia.
6. GQ and Fellow Barber Barbershop , Brooklyn – New York